Special Called Meeting
. CALLED COUNCIL MEETING
The Governing Body of the City ofNew Boston, Texas was to meet in a called Council Meeting, Monday, April26, 2021 at 6:00p.m., in the Council Chambers of City Hall, 301 E.N. Front Street to consider and take official action on the following:
1. Call to order
2. Roll Call
4. Pledge of Allegiance
5. Public Comment - Non-Agenda Items - limited to 15 minutes (each party will receive 3 minutes to speak)
6. Public Comment- Agenda Items -limited to 3 minutes per speaker
7. Mayor and Council will retire to closed session pursuant to Government Code:
a. §551.071 -Consultation with Attorney
8. Mayor and Council shall return from closed session and consider and take official action, if any, as a result of the closed session regarding Government Code:
a. §551.071- Consultation with Attorney
9. Review and take action upon Mayor Humphrey's request, that Council reconsider its action on April 20, 2021, to award the mowing contract for Trail Head Park, and Lots behind Police Dept. and City Hall to JTM Designs.
10. Consider and take official action, if any, to award the mowing contract for Trail Head Park, and Lots behind Police Dept. and City Hall.